Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Big Baby Boy!



Look at that big boy!! Logan is doing really good. He has his crabby moments (don't we all?) but all in all he's a happy, healthy baby boy. GROWING baby boy! Next week he will be two months old and I have no idea where the last two months have gone. It feels like last week that my mom and Brian's mom were here helping us out!

We are working really hard on trying to figure out how to get him to sleep through the night. I really need and cherish my own sleep! He's doing okay. He's up at around 4am - no matter if we put him to sleep at 9pm or midnight. So, now it's just figuring out if he's really hungry or is it the stinkin' furnace that seems to go on FOREVER in the night and make it feel like 100 degrees in the house!

He's already in 3-6 month sized clothes. He's super long and I swear he got longer once I put him in the new size pj's! Like a goldfish that will grow with the size bowl they are in : ) He is starting to smile and now I can tell for sure it's not gas. But he's super serious for the camera! He is most content when someone is right next to him and when someone is holding him. He loves it when Lauren sits on the couch next to his baby gym and holds his hand (she loves it too!).

No comments: