Monday, August 10, 2009

odds and ends

Here are a few of the latest happenings at our house:

  • All three kids stayed with Grandma Marcia and Bumpa Smiley on Saturday night and all went crazily good...
  • Lauren's imagination is really starting to take full force. She pretended in the car a couple of weeks ago that her blankie was a baby and then proceeded to ask me where babies come from.....
  • Joshua's new favorite word is ridiculous. I thought he learned it from Sponge Bob Squarepants (it coincided with him watching the show) until my neighbor informed me I say it all the time. That's ridiculous....
  • Logan is trying so hard to crawl and REALLY upset that he can't. He flops down on his belly and screams at the top of his lungs in frustration.....
  • Lauren's favorite Disney princesses at the moment are "Sleeping Bleuty" and "Jasmint" (no, those are not typos)....
  • Josh was doing awesome at potty training, going 3-4 times per day in the potty. Now he gets a sticker if he will sit on the potty without throwing a fit...
  • Logan loves peas. I think it is his favorite food. He inhales the jar like it's going out of style.
  • Brian and I went to my 15-year class reunion on Saturday. We didn't get back to my parent's house until 3am. Needless to say, Sunday was not pretty (especially for me!). Brian was a trooper and changed all the poopy diapers so I wouldn't throw up.....now THAT'S love!!

No comments: