Tuesday, October 27, 2009

no jail for mommy

This is a real conversation that Lauren and I had last night at dinner:

L: Mommy, I don't want you to go to jail.
M: Sweetie, why would I go to jail?
L: If you give me some of that orange stuff that you had that one time, you will go to jail.
M: What are you talking about?
L: Remember......when friends were here and you had the orange stuff to drink and I couldn't have any or else you would go to jail.

Okay, so for the Packer/Viking game on October 5th our neighbors came over and we had food, drinks and fun. I remember pouring myself a rum and something tropical that was orange. I remember Lauren asking me for a drink of it and telling her no way. I don't remember telling her I would go to jail, but I probably did! What a memory she has!! She has never mentioned it before last night!! Guess I better watch every word I say : )

1 comment:

Stephanie Balvin said...

Hahahahaha! I remember that conversation. I think Brenton told her about jail. Oops sorry again. I am constantly apologizing for someone in this house.