Monday, July 26, 2010

happy birthday lauren!


My baby girl is five today!! I can't believe how fast the last five years have gone. It is amazing to me to see how much Lauren has grown and changed in the last five years. She is a sweet, kind, loving, protective, nurturing and adventurous little girl. One of my favorite things about her is how she can be playing with a group of kids and then she will spot a butterfly and start chasing it! She is amazed by nature and living things. She is a rule-follower and a free spirit all wrapped up in one! I love the way her mind is starting to process things and how much she is learning. It's refreshing to "see" the world through the eyes of a five-year old!


Sweet Lauren - you are a wonderful, beautiful, inspiring little girl. We are so proud of you and love you with all our hearts!!! Happy Birthday baby girl!


No comments: