Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lauren's first day of kindergarten

At her desk

Izzy (neighbor) and Lauren


Such a big smile!

Lauren started kindergarten yesterday!! She had a great day and was very tired when she got home. She got dressed in record time, which made me very happy and she was asking for 20 minutes, "Can we go yet?" We dropped the boys off at daycare first and Josh had a hard time. I'm pretty sure he wanted Lauren there with him. When we got to Lauren's school, she was so excited! We left her while she was painting in her notebook, such a big kindergarten thing to do! I did really good as far as tears were concerned. There was once that my eyes filled up after Brian said something like, "Our baby is a kindergartner." He kept quiet about it after that - I'm sure he didn't want to deal with a blubbery wife!! It was a fabulous day and she had so much fun!


No comments: