Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Countdown..

Well, the countdown has begun.....I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and I am dialated to 2. Only 8 more to go! I was very surprised because I did not dialate at all with either Lauren or Josh before I was induced. My doctor scheduled me to be induced on October 4th, but maybe I won't make it to then : )


On another note, here is a picture of the "kids" - all three of them! Lauren wanted to take a nap with Dixie on the floor and as soon as I got the camera out, Josh was all "CHEESE"!!

And Dixie is the biggest ham of all - it took every last doggy bone and muscle in her to stay still for just a few seconds and after the picture she was all wiggles!

1 comment:

Stephanie Balvin said...

Hey neighbor, you got tagged, check out my blog and get it done before baby 3comes!