Sunday, June 7, 2009

Gone Baptizin'







We got Joshua and Logan baptized today!! It was such a great day.....very busy, but wonderful! The boys did really good and we had many friends and family members here to celebrate with us. I get very emotional about our children's godparents. It's a big deal to me, to name people as my children's godparents and to be a godparent myself. I know that I maybe don't do all the things I should as a godparent, but I truly hold my three godson's so close to my heart and pray for them every day.



So, to Melissa, Levon, John, Katie, Brenton and Stephanie, THANK YOU for being such a significant part of our boys' lives. You are all a blessing to us!


Sorry, Katie, I know your eyes are closed, but this is the only with where Josh didn't have his finger up his nose!

1 comment:

deplaqer said...

Love that picture, totally Ned Flanders.