Monday, August 18, 2008

Newbie....

Okay, so I'm totally new in this whole blogging world. I thought it would be a neat idea to create a blog so that family and friends could check in when time/life permitted to see what we were up to. Lauren and Josh are growing so fast and with Baby Kraby #3 on the way QUICKLY, and my free time for much cherished phone conversations disappearing, this seemed like the perfect thing to do! I also feel bad that Brian's family is so far away and they all get to enjoy each other but don't really know what's going on with us. We have not been down to Milwaukee in a really long time, but have gotten together with everyone in Green Bay this past spring and early summer. Anyways, check in, don't check in, tell me I'm lame, whatever....... I'll just keep doin' what I'm doin'!

No comments: