Thursday, September 3, 2009

family, farm, and elvis....oh my!


Cousin Kelcey, Josh & Lauren watching Elvis


My dad's cousin's hosted the "Lee Family Fall Festival" a couple of weeks ago down in Brownsdale, MN. It was such a fun time! It was held on my dad's cousin's farm and it was filled with food, fun and family! It was great to see so many people that I haven't seen in so long. And yes, Elvis did make an appearance! Seriously, who knew that an Elvis impersonator could keep little children occupied for so long! I may hire one for the next birthday party I throw!!

So, here's to all the Lee's that made it and to those who didn't! We're a goofy bunch, but a family filled with love! Oh, and special thanks to John and Patti and the Weldon girls (and their families) for use of the indoor bathroom for Josh. He was scared of the porta-potty and the last thing we want to do to a boy during potty-training is frighten him!!



" Are you REALLY Elvis?" --------------------------Lauren and Grandma


Elvis serenading my great-aunt Joy----------- Grantie Dana and Lauren









1 comment:

Shannon said...

Sorry I missed Elvis, look like you guys had a great time. Your kids are so cute.