Monday, October 20, 2008

Jesus' Coins

I took Lauren to Sunday school yesterday and before we left we put three quarters in her offering envelope. We talked about how these are Jesus' coins and she has to give them in the offering in her Sunday school class. When I went to pick her up from her class, she had the coins in her hand but no envelope. I asked her why she had the coins and she told me those were HER coins. I told her that they were Jesus' coins and she had other coins at home and that she needed to put the coins in the offering basket. We went back into her Sunday school room and two of her teachers told me how they tried to get her to leave the coins and that she had no problem leaving the envelope in the offering basket! She put the coins in the basket and as we were getting into the car she looked me square in the eye and said, "But Mommy, I love Jesus' coins." : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mzzz. Kraby. and doc. whats up? are you guys back into the swing of things. I have not wanted to disturb you in the transition. Call me when you got a moment or 4. You two sure know how to produce beutiful children. Keep up the good work Doc.

Geoffrey