Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Best That I Can....

Frustrated. Tired. Overwhelmed. Defeated. Emotional. Exhausted.

These are some of the words that describe how I feel at this exact moment. I am so tired of disappointing what feels like everyone in the whole world. Right now my life is chaos. It is controlled chaos, but chaos just the same. And none of my clothes fit - that really sucks.

So, to everyone out there with some sort of expectation of me at the moment - I'm doing the best that I can. So...
  • I am not going to get the birthday cards out on time. It doesn't mean that I don't remember the birthdays.
  • I am not going to get the thank you cards out on time. It doesn't mean that I'm not appreciative.
  • I am not going to make the phone calls that I should to check in with those I love. It doesn't mean that I don't want to, just by the time there is a moment to breathe it is 10pm.

I'm doing the best I can. Please be patient with me. Thanks.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love you no matter what. Cherish those little ones while they are still babes.

Stephanie Balvin said...

You better not send me a thank you card, or I will be mad! I know you are thankful, enough said!
Maybe I just understand what your life is like. Start thinking to the spring when we will spend all day outside on the driveway or at the ABC park! :)