Monday, December 8, 2008

Neighborhood Christmas Party



We hosted a neighborhood Christmas party on Saturday night and boy was it fun! It started out as a kids Christmas party, but I think the adults enjoyed it as well - I know I did! We started by having the kids cut out Christmas cookies, baking them and then decorating them. They had a blast! In between, before and after there were foam Christmas trees to decorate with glitter glue and ornament stickers. We ate some dinner - pizza, pineapple, chips, etc. Then watched Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas show and The Polar Express. The adults had some good conversations and munched on all the goodies that everyone brought. The kids were wild, everything was a mess and it was SO loud - it was a perfect party!! It turned out great and I can't wait for next year - I know what changes to make!! Here are some pictures of the kids with the cookies.

No comments: