Sunday, March 15, 2009

Logan the Goldfish

I'm convinced Logan is part goldfish. No, he isn't slippery or orange or a cracker. He grows fast. In fact, I think he grows very quickly into whatever size clothes I put him in. I just moved him up to the nine month size clothes about three weeks ago. He's already outgrown them and is starting to wear twelve month size. He's FIVE months old!!!!!! Now, Josh was in twelve month size clothes when he was about four months old. All we have is summer clothes from Josh. No long sleeves, no pants. And I know that my friend gave me a bunch of her boys clothes, but if I remember correctly, Josh outgrew her youngest, who was one year old when Josh was 4-5 months. They were wearing the same size!

Anyways, Logan is growing fast.

I went to Austin yesterday and went shopping with my mom and dad. We got Lauren a bunch of summer clothes and Logan a few long sleeve pants outfits to hold him over until summer. My mom was gracious enough to buy half of the clothes and then treat Lauren to some princess beads and Josh to some toy cars. Boy, my kids sure do get spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa!! I guess that's what grandparents are for.... Then today my neighbor brought over a bunch of clothes her boys have outgrown! YAY!! So, I feel better about Logan's clothing situation. I'm still convinced he is a goldfish and am trying to hold him back in the nine months size clothes as long as possible since I KNOW once I put him in the next size up he will grow like crazy!!

No comments: