Thursday, March 5, 2009

Potty in the Pot-TY!

Joshua has officially started potty training. We are not in the blitzkrieg (lightning war) stage yet, as we lovingly refer to it here in the Kraby house, but we are in the beginning stages and THAT is a big deal.
Josh went #2 in the potty on Monday. I think that it was not on purpose, but more of the fact that he was already going and Brian put him on the potty quick. But we made a big deal about it, of course! Even Lauren was very excited for Josh.
Then Josh went #1 at school on Tuesday! Yay!!
With Lauren I had just found out that I was pregnant with Logan so I was on a mission to potty train her quickly. Blitzkrieg. I did not want three kids in diapers. But with Josh there doesn't seem to be that panic or drive to get him potty trained - other than saving a TON of money on diapers! It will come when it will come. Until then we will celebrate the small victories!

No comments: