Sunday, April 26, 2009

fevers and coughing and teeth, OH MY!

We have had quite the week here. I've never changed so many poopy diapers....EVER! On Monday alone I changed 12 poopy diapers. YUK! Logan has had this flu-ish type virus. He has mild fevers and horrible poopy diapers. And did I mention the painful diaper rash? Yes. Poor guy. He is on the mend after a strange feverish day yesterday. He had a fever and this dry cough. And today? Nothing. He's fine. If only he could talk and tell me what has been going on inside his little body.

Well, one thing that has been going on is he is starting to sprout a tooth! It has not broken through yet, but this could be another reason for the excessive pooping and horrible diaper rash. Even though pediatricians say that teething causes no "symptoms," moms know their kids. And after going through this 40 times before (20 teeth for Lauren and 20 teeth for Josh), I feel confident that I can recognize the craziness of teething! But, of course, I've been tricked before!!

No comments: