Friday, April 3, 2009

funny things....

Lauren: She informed me yesterday morning that her "glass slipper" (princess high heel) was broken and daddy couldn't fix it. Then she said, "I guess I'll have to take it to Grandma's. She has the special princess glue." ?? Really, mom? Special princess glue?!

Joshua: He loves daddy's truck. Today I was cleaning out the garage and Josh was very upset because he couldn't follow Lauren to the neighbor's house. In full melt-down mode, he walked over to Brian's truck, touched the back door (where his carseat is) and chanted "truck, truck, truck." I put him inside the truck, and he just sat in his carseat for about a half hour! Didn't do anything, just sat there. Silly boy! I'll have to remember that for the next time he's throwing a fit!

Logan: Sweet Logan has been sleeping through the night the majority of the last week. There have been a few bumps, but he's doing really good. He's now a full-fledged cereal (and fruit) eating machine - LOVES it! We'll have to think about tackling vegetables coming up in the next couple of weeks....

On a side note, I love my backyard and living on the edge of town! Last Friday during lunchtime the kids and I saw six deer in our yard! They were standing out by our swingset waiting to cross the road. Lauren saw them first and yelled out, "Hey, there's something going on at the swingset!" There sure was! The deer all scampered off into the woods on the other side of the road. Today, we saw five more deer come directly through our backyard. Dixie saw them this time and was not too happy about them being in her yard!

1 comment:

Stephanie Balvin said...

I've seen them too, but only in groups of 2! How fun!