Sunday, June 10, 2012

No Use Crying Over Spilled Milk

I have a confession:  I can't stand spilled milk.  It's such a silly thing to get upset over, but yet I do.  It bothers me when my kids are being goofy and the milk gets dumped.  It sticks to everything and can be found for years to come.  It splashes on the floor, the chairs, the table, the table legs, the wall, the carpet and I've even found it on walls across the room.  It is so messy and sends by blood boiling.  If it's really an accident, I don't get so upset.  But when it's caused because one of them is waving their hands around trying to make the other kids laugh or holding their cup in their teeth instead of with their hands, I lose it. 

My goal for this summer is not to get so upset about spilled milk. 

Let the small things go, right?