Tuesday, June 19, 2012

tattling vs. reporting


Now that the "honeymoon" of being out of school is over, I have to say that I am so fed-up with tattling.  My neighbor has this sign on her wall in her kitchen and I love it!  Of course hers is much prettier and way more colorful.  I got this picture off of Pinterest.  It's on my list - you know, the list of things to do that you feel good once you cross off, but the list never, ever, ever gets completed?  Yeah, that list. 

The other thing I'm working on with my kids is not to interrupt conversations.  Unless there is an emergency (bleeding, bone sticking out of skin, fire, etc.).  Of course, every single thing that happens in a 6, 5, and 3 year olds world is an emergency, so we're still sorting that one out. 

The joys of parenting : ) 

But I wouldn't trade it for the world! 

No comments: