Saturday, May 15, 2010

is he serious?

This is our neighbor, Brenton. Brenton and his wife Stephanie are fabulous neighbors and our families have grown very close over the last couple of years. Brenton has a sense of humor where I have a hard time telling if he is being serious or not. So, I made him these signs so that when we are all hanging out, he wouldn't constantly have to be telling us (or rather me) if he was being serious. However, I think that the signs got turned into swords by the kids and then eventually got chewed on by Dixie, so I'll have to come up with something new for Brenton....

2 comments:

Stephanie Balvin said...

Brenton's always talking about getting a tattoo, and we are not the only ones who question his seriousness. SO, maybe we should encourage him to tattoo serious on the palm of one hand and not serious on the palm of the other!

Brenton Balvin said...

Why is my ear so red? Was Stephanie pulling on it because of something I said?