Thursday, May 27, 2010

thoughts from joshua

For Mother's Day, Josh's teachers recorded some thoughts he had about me. I had to laugh really hard when I read them!! Here are the highlights:

What does mommy do at her job? She works out (Really? I think I've gone running once in his lifetime!!! Daddy is the one who works out....)

Mommy is good years old. (Thank you Joshy-boy!!)

Mommy's favorite food is: Chicken Pot Pie (So I do really like homemade chicken pot pie, however, our friendly little three-year old neighbor randomly calls people chicken pot pie and I think this is where this is coming from. You can only imagine the conversation: "hey you!" "What?" "Chicken pot pie." Random and hilarious all at the same time.)

My mommy does many nice things for me, like: We work out (Again, what????)

So funny and so very sweet!! I love it and it has put a smile on my face everytime I read it!!

No comments: