Thursday, May 27, 2010

mister personality



Logan has developed quite the personality in the past couple of weeks, but especially since his surgery. No more drunken sailor walk - yay!! The words are flying out of him like no one's business and he's become so much more imaginative and creative. It's amazing to watch! I've heard him say: cat, car, train tracks, Joshy, Lauren (wauwen), Dixie Sue, stop, no, excuse me, thank you, please, my "b" (blankie). The other night he also said his first full sentence: I waaaant myyyyy daaaddddyyyyy. Any yes, the extra letters are in there for emphasis, not as some new weird texting thing that them there kids are doing now-a-days. He was wailing, but I could still make out the words! And it's not surprising he would say that sentence first - he's heard it enough from his sister and brother!!


We are so very happy that we can notice notable improvement in Logan since his surgery. It does make me feel bad that his world was obviously so muffled before. Poor little guy! But we are only looking forward now!


How long do you think before HE starts the back-talk???!?!!!


1 comment:

Brenton Balvin said...

I have also heard 'manny' and some form of his favorite neighbors name 'brenton.'