Monday, February 2, 2009

Logan



Logan will be four months old on Wednesday! These last four months have gone by very fast. It seems like he should still be a newborn sleeping and drinking little bits at a time. He now drinks a LOT of milk and will therefore be starting cereal very soon. I don't think he can consume much more milk before he will pop! He is playing with toys and loves to look at himself in the mirror. He is such an incredibly easy baby. I feel bad because I didn't really know him and his habits until just this past weekend. I spent all day Friday and Saturday with him and came to realize that once I got him one-on-one, he is the easiest baby ever born! Okay, that might be stretching it, but he is great. He eats every three hours on the dot between the hours of 8am and 8pm. He will sleep for almost twelve hours at night! And during the day he's a little cat napper - 45 minutes here, and hour there. And he's SO HAPPY!! He just smiles and coos and hangs out. He is so very laid back! The picture was taken this morning....he's rockin' a nice mohawk from his bath last night! Anyways, here are his four month stats:

  • Weight: 17.7 lbs (97th percentile)
  • Height: 2 ft. 2 in. (92nd percentile)

I don't really pay much attention to the percentiles probably because my kids have all never gotten out of the 90's. I just think it's funny that at four months Joshua weighed 22 pounds! Hopefully Logan will stay on his current weight gain and not cause his mother great back and arm pain at the age of six months like Josh did! Josh has spent a good amount of his life OFF the growth percentile chart. Man, I've got some big kids!! I love it! Happy four months Logan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are getting so big. Time really flies.